Where Am I? - UK Quiz #4 (Completed)

Can you tell where it is yet?
rhubarbrhubarb
Zone 3

Re: Where Am I? - UK Quiz #4

Post by rhubarbrhubarb »

It certainly sounds like a really nice place - and with a canal, too! Yes, the railway line is shown on my pre-grouping atlas, as a branch of the North British, from Spean Bridge on the Fort William and Mallaig line.
RobbieM
All Zones

Re: Where Am I? - UK Quiz #4

Post by RobbieM »

Well, well done, rhubarbrhubarb. Your persistence paid off in the end. I think I'll have a break before I set another of these, but I've got one in mind already....
rhubarbrhubarb
Zone 3

Re: Where Am I? - UK Quiz #4 (Completed)

Post by rhubarbrhubarb »

A good quiz - if I may say so! :)
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

rhubarbrhubarb wrote:A good quiz - if I may say so! :)
Why, thank you very much. I look forward to taking the next "Where am I" challenge soon. :D
palkanetoijala31

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

When i saw u on your attempt did u mention that ur parents lived in Fort Augustus becuase i cycled throught here obviously if u did im going to kick myself.
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:When i saw u on your attempt did u mention that ur parents lived in Fort Augustus becuase i cycled throught here obviously if u did im going to kick myself.
I don't think I'd've mentioned it that day - there probably wasn't time! So no need to kick yourself - it's a bit painful and pointless, anyway... :)

Though I may have mentioned that I was in Scotland when I did a lot of my planning for the attempt, though. Did you stop off in Fort Augustus at all?
palkanetoijala31

RobbieM wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:When i saw u on your attempt did u mention that ur parents lived in Fort Augustus becuase i cycled throught here obviously if u did im going to kick myself.
I don't think I'd've mentioned it that day - there probably wasn't time! So no need to kick yourself - it's a bit painful and pointless, anyway... :)

Though I may have mentioned that I was in Scotland when I did a lot of my planning for the attempt, though. Did you stop off in Fort Augustus at all?
yes i even went and stopped for a pint in the pub in ur picture before continuing down great glen way.
RobbieM
All Zones

Post by RobbieM »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:i even went and stopped for a pint in the pub in ur picture before continuing down great glen way.
Beautiful place, isn't it? Especially if it happens not to be raining at the time... :lol:
palkanetoijala31

Would anyone have any objections to me starting 1